Wednesday, February 27, 2013

‘Din Trädgård’ Trädgårdsmässan 19th -21st april, Örebro




I will be showing some of my Auricula Collection in a traditional ‘Victorian Style’ Auricula Theatre.

During each and every day I will demonstrating 'How to take care of your Auriculas'. How to divide & propagate Auriculas; showing how to mix the correct soil, pots suitable for Auriculas and how to feed & water auriculas.
 If you are visiting the Garden Show do please come and visit me; I have been growing Auriculas in Sweden for nearly 12 years now and welcome the opportunity to pass on my experiences & knowledge of growing Auriculas in Sweden.
 
I can be found exhibiting together with ÖrebrosTrädgårdsförening & Studiefämjandet
/Ray
Ray's fancy - MIMMI-

Ray's Stripe - SOFIA-


No comments:

Post a Comment